2 cups halved assorted Delano Farms* grapes
(Crimson, Princess, Globes and Flames)
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 cup cubed melon
3 peaches or nectarines, cubed
1 pint blueberries
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2-3 tablespoons sour cream
1. Place fruit in a large bowl and toss gently.
2. Whisk together honey, orange juice and cinnamon in a small bowl;
stir into the fruit mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Makes 6-8 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Chocolate-Dipped Brunch Grapes
8 ounces dark chocolate
8 ounces white chocolate
4 pounds Kirschenman individual large seedless grapes or
smaller seedless grape bunches
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with
3. Reserve half of the grapes ( 2 pounds). Dry the remaining grapes
thoroughly. Immerse larger grapes entirely in either dark or white
chocolate. Remove with a fork and place on a lined cookie sheet. If using
grape bunches, dip bottom of bunches in either dark or white chocolate.
(If using green, black and red grapes, dip green grapes in dark chocolate
and black and red grapes in white chocolate.)
4. Let all dipped fruit set up in the refrigerator until chocolate is no
longer soft to the touch and fruit peels off the lined cookie sheet easily.
5. To serve, arrange the chocolate-coated grapes with the reserved
grapes. Dipped fruit, refrigerated, will keep for 2 days. Do not freeze.
Makes 12 servings.