Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pancakes
with Maple Syrup Frosting
J&J SNACK FOODS
MAPLE SYRUP FROSTING
3/4 cup butter, softened
3 cups sifted powdered sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup milk
1 cup dry pancake mix
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup raisins
16 Kirkland Signature Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Prepare Maple Syrup Frosting: In a large mixing bowl, combine butter,
powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk. Mix until well blended and
set aside to thicken.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry pancake mix, milk, eggs, 1 tablespoon
vegetable oil and 1/4 cup raisins.
3. Crumble cookies and add to pancake batter, stirring until cookies are
completely covered and batter is lumpy. Let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 tablespoon oil to griddle and heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup
of batter onto griddle for each pancake, flatten and cook until golden brown.
5. Top pancakes with Maple Syrup Frosting and raisins. If desired, sprinkle with
powdered sugar. Serve immediately. Makes 8-10 servings ( 16-20 pancakes).