Fiesta Platter with
Spicy Mango Salsa
DON MIGUEL MEXICAN FOODS
8 Don Miguel Rolled Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas*
25 Don Miguel Shredded Beef Mini Tacos*
8 Don Miguel Chipotle Chicken Flautas*
SPICY MANGO SALSA
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
1 large red onion, diced
1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 serrano or jalapeño pepper, chopped ( 2 if you like it really spicy)
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Dash of salt
Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
1. Prepare Spicy Mango Salsa: Blend all ingredients in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate for an hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Place quesadillas, mini tacos and flautas on an ungreased cookie sheet
and bake for 15 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Tip: Try Spicy Mango Salsa with any of the other delicious Don Miguel
appetizers such as our Shredded Steak or Chicken Mini Tacos, or Shredded
Steak & Cheese Flautas.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Quesadillas with Roasted Pepper &
Cooking oil or spray
1 pound boneless sirloin steak, sliced across the grain into
4 ounces white onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 container Hannah* Roasted Pepper & Jalapeño Hommus
8 flour tortillas
1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Handful of fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
1. Lightly oil a large nonstick frying pan and heat over medium-high
heat. Add beef and onion and sauté until cooked to taste. Remove from
2. Add pine nuts to the pan and cook over medium heat for a few
minutes, until they turn golden. Remove from the pan.
3. Spread a generous amount of hommus on 4 tortillas. Top with beef
and onions, then grated cheese and pine nuts. Sprinkle with cilantro to
taste. Place another tortilla directly on top.
4. Lightly coat a nonstick pan with oil and heat over medium heat.
Cook each quesadilla for 1-2 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and
serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.