Nacho Ribs Pork Tenderloin with Cilantro Lime
CURLEY’S Pesto and Smoky Bacon Bits
1 16-ounce can refried beans SMI THFIELD
8 ounces tortilla chips, any flavor 1 tablespoon minced garlic
40 ounces Curly’s Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
3 ounces shredded cheese (Colby/Jack, taco) 1/4 cup minced green onions
4 ounces prepared salsa 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
2 ounces sour cream 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper
1/2 tomato, diced 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 jalapeño pepper, diced 2 tablespoons lime juice
2 green onions, chopped 2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Place refried beans in the center of a large ovenproof dish. 11/2-2 pounds Smithfield Pork Tenderloin 1 3. /2 cup grated jalapeño jack cheese Crush tortilla chips and place on a plate. 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds, toasted and chopped
4. Slice pork into individual riblets and coat with crushed tortilla chips. 1/2 cup Smithfield Real Crumbled Bacon
Arrange coated ribs around refried beans. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until
heated through. 1. To prepare the pesto, combine the first 8 ingredients in a food processor
5. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and ladle salsa over the beans. or blender and puree. Slowly add olive oil until the mixture thickens.
Garnish with sour cream, tomato, jalapeño and green onions. Makes 4 servings. 2. Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise and lay out flat. Spread half of pesto over
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product. tenderloin and sprinkle with grated cheese and seeds. Sprinkle with bacon.
3. Close tenderloin and tie with kitchen string to secure. Spread remaining
pesto over tenderloin and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F.
5. Place tenderloin on a rack and bake until firm, 25-30 minutes (internal
temperature of 155°F). Remove from the oven, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
6. Slice pork and serve with reserved juices. Makes 4 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.